faq and tours rules
- Safety responsability module (click on left link to download it) has to be entirely completed then signed and brought before starting tour or renting time.
- Read "Advices for a safe tour" (click on left link to download it) in order to take a safe and pleasurable tour.
- Tours routes may be modified or their duration reduced or even cancelled in case of weather and/or lake adverse conditions (strong winds, thunderstorms, Etc.)
- The "Safety" jacket must be worn for full tour duration
- It's a good rule to navigate always near the coast and constantly mantain contact with the group.
- Never take personal decisions that could put your own safety or group safety at risk.
- Always mantain high attention to the atmospheric conditions (on Lake Como the atmospheric condition may change suddenly).
- Every tour participant is directly responsable for the equipment given (kayak, paddles, safety jackets, waterproof bags)
- People with seious physical impediments of cardiovascular disease are not recommended for these tours. The tours are not overly strenous but require a minimum
amount of physical activity.
- All participants under 18 years age participants must be accompanied by a parent, or a direct relative or by an adult over 18 years of age who is directly responsable.
- It's suggested to use sport clothes suitable to the often quickly changing weather conditions, and to bring a complete change of clothe.
- Waterproof bags will be provided to put documents, mobile, watches and other small personal objects.
- Bellagio Water Sports is not responsable for losing and/or damaging of the personal objects put in the waterproof bag as the bag themselves are given
directly to the participant and thus under the care of the participant himself/herself.