- Availability: 6
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Mandatory presence at Meeting Point: 7 PM
- Start Time: 6:45 PM
Exclusive tour, only for registered participants.
This activity has been rated at Rezgo marketplace !
From Pescallo di Bellagio beach through Pescallo bay along the Rockefeller cliffs and the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni.
Guide will properly prepare you prior to departure and ensure maximum safety conditions.
You will see the sights from the water and enjoy the fantastic views of the countryside and area from your own kayak.
Map of “Golden Hour” Tour
More about this route spots:
A required pre-tour briefing will take place between 6:45 am and 6:55 am. Please be on time as participants that arrive late will not be admitted on the tour.
Head out on the lake to start your adventure at 10am with your open deck kayaks. Your tour guide will provide narration and assistance throughout the tour. Circumnavigate the Bellagio peninsula, which offers an open view of the landscape to the north lake and the Alps. On your left will be Villa Serbelloni and Rockefeller Foundation Park, which is an untouched a preserved green area park. On your right will be Varenna’s coast.
After rounding the peninsula’s edge, you will find the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni where you will start heading back to Pescallo.
The points of interest you will see on the kayak tour are listed below in chronological order.
- Villa Serbelloni – Rockefeller Foundation
- Punta Spartivento “the center of Lake Como”, a breathtaking view, 360 degrees
- Villa Marescalchi, now called “Villa Fanny”
- Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni
- View of Bellagio center skyline
Bellagio Water Sports meeting point in Pescallo square
Bellagio Water Sports arrival point at Pescallo shore, aside Pescallo square
THINGS TO BRING
Dress code is any convenient sport clothing. For example: active wear, quick dry gear, sandals, flip flops, wet suits, hats
- All activities
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Backpack storage
- Small-group tour
- Life Aid Jacket (PFD)
- Small Dry Bag
- Map of the area
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Dressing room and rest rooms are not available on the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Maximum age is 65 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is any convenient sport clothing. For example: active wear, quick dry gear, sandals, flip flops, wet suits, hats
- Good physical and mental condition is required
- The ability to swim is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative hiking tour will be offered
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties